In recent years, talks of an ideal cruise to Jamaica while enjoying live Reggae entertainment has been getting loud and louder. Now, Damian “Jr. Gong” Marley has heeded the calls of many Reggae fans worldwide by teaming up with a Norwegian cruise line to launch out on the ultimate Reggae cruise to the homeland of Reggae music, Jamaica.
The 1st Annual Welcome To Jamrock Reggae Cruise is set for October 20-25, 2014 and will journey from Miami, with stops in Montego Bay and Ocho Rios in Jamaica. The 5 night cruise promises to offer the ultimate Reggae music adventure and will have the world’s top tier Reggae artists, as they perform in multiple venues throughout the beautiful Norwegian Pearl cruise ship.
In addition to the multiple live concerts on deck, there will be numerous Sound Systems blazing the Reggae vibes all day and all night throughout the cruise.
To subscribe and follow the development of this ultimate Reggae cruise and experience visit the Welcome To Jamrock Reggae Cruise website.
- ORieL “Cruise” with GRAMMY Nominated Producer” - February 25, 2015
- That Stunning Bob Marley Acoustic You Can Never Get Enough Of! - February 25, 2015
- UK’s Shanty Presents: Shanty Sawmills Session - February 25, 2015
- Very Touching: Radio Station Surprises Grieving Mother - February 24, 2015
- “Its All About Rhythm”: The Marley Coffee Story, in Brief - February 23, 2015
- SOJA Brings Awareness to Education Plight of Ethiopia’s Children - February 23, 2015
- Havana Cuba: Breathtaking Beauty in its Simplest Form - February 23, 2015
- Black Eagles Present: Dancehall Evolution - February 23, 2015
- Shady Squad & Kasia Jukowska in Aidonia’s “Coco Powder” (Dance Video) - February 22, 2015
- The Holy Grail of Reggae Films: Jam Down – Toots Hibbert and The Congos - February 22, 2015